Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2011

IT’S THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR!!!

This is your last chance to do the darn thing.  You can be as inappropriate as you wanna be, confront unresolved issues, tell someone how you really feel, buy an irresponsible item, eat that meal filled with empty calories, drank alcohol or inhale illegal substances until you zone out….WHO CARES, IT’S THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR?!!!

If you ask me, TODAY, is the most significant day of the year…more so than the first day of a new year.   This is the day most people decide to make DRASTIC changes for the upcoming year.  The final hours where regrets are relived, goals are set, closets cleaned out, old furniture dumped, relationships re-evaluated and financial portfolios re-visited.   The day when ENOUGH is ENOUGH….and we get tough and mentally ready to do something different.  Before we continue this tradition…allow me to shed some words of wisdom.
EVERY MOMENT is an opportunity for a NEW BEGINNING!!! If there is something you want to do…..JUST GO FOR IT!!! Don’t wait for the right moment or when you are fed up and can’t take it no more.  You should not get to that point.  Learn the true meaning of living….which is simply BEING…and being true to you.  You will increase your overall happiness, strengthen your immune system and expand your life expectancy!
Due to doing exactly what I want to do when I want to do it…I FEEL GREAT! So, I am starting this year off the way I WANT!
1.      ALL of my bills are paid and my house is clean.
2.     My financial portfolio has been updated and I have calculated my net worth.
3.     My car is clean, had its oil changed and has a full tank of gas.
4.     My desk is cleaned off at work and all assignments are turned in.
5.     My loved ones know they are loved by me.
6.     Now I am out of town surrounding myself with new people, places and things!
HAPPY FREAKIN NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!! TIME TO GET YA MIND RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment